Are you passionate about plumbing and heating? Ready to use your knowledge to deliver great customer service? Then look no further!
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our team in Milton Keynes as a Branch Assistant. This is a busy role where no two days will be the same: one minute you will be providing exceptional customer service to our trade only customers in the branch, the next you will be checking incoming goods or out on deliveries. If you like an active and varied role, this will definitely provide that!
Williams is a Trade-Only plumbing and heating merchant that is led by a leadership team that embraces our values of Integrity, Loyalty, and Ambition. All our employees live by these values daily, leading to Williams consistently receiving national recognition as one of the best companies in the UK to work for.
Branch Assistant responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serving on the Trade Counter and answering incoming enquiries
- Processing quotes
- Driving branch sales
- Maintenance of the branch, including stock rotation and general housekeeping
- Checking of incoming goods
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area
- Assisting with general branch duties
Attributes required for the Branch Assistant include;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of plumbing and heating products or industry experience
The ideal candidate should be confident in customer interactions, have plumbing and heating industry experience and hold a full UK driving licence.
As well as working for a company listed on the ‘Top 100 Best Companies to Work For’, the benefits package for the Branch Assistant include:
- Salary up to £28,000
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- 33 days annual leave, increasing with the length of service
- Private medical insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
- Discounted shopping platform
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company discount
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work Scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Free bean to cup coffee