Williams is an award-winning, independent, trade-only plumbing and heating merchant with over 50 Trade Counters and Regional Fulfilment Centres across the UK.
We choose to do the right thing in all that we do, building long-term relationships with our customers and suppliers which, along with our ambition, allow us to consistently improve and grow.
We are looking for a Branch Assistant to join our Esher branch. This is a busy role where no two days will be the same: one minute you will be providing exceptional customer service to our customers, the next you will be checking incoming goods or delivering to our customers. If you like an active and varied role, this will definitely provide that!
Branch Assistant responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serving on the Trade Counter and answering incoming enquiries
- Processing quotes
- Maintenance of the branch, including stock rotation and general housekeeping
- Checking of incoming goods
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area
- Assisting with general branch duties
Attributes required for the Branch Assistant include;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
Applicants should hold a full UK driving licence.
As well as working for a company listed on the ‘Top 100 Best Companies to Work For’, the benefits package for the Branch Assistant include:
- Salary £25,000 to £27,000
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- 33 days annual leave, increasing with the length of service
- Private medical insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
- Discounted shopping platform
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company discount
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work Scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Free bean to cup coffee