We’re dedicated to providing Britain’s plumbing and heating engineers with the best products, at the best price, with the best service. Strictly to the Trade Only!
Why Williams? We give our staff the autonomy to deliver an outstanding service to our customers. We only select the best people to work for us, we want people with personality and full of character. We want our people to love working for us and others to want to join us.
At Williams, the customer is at the heart of everything we do, so if providing exceptional customer service is important to you this is the best place to be!
You’ll be at the core of Williams as our Branch Assistant in the Aldershot branch. This is a busy role, so you’ll always be kept busy.
Branch Assistant responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serving on the Trade Counter and answering incoming enquiries
- Processing quotes
- Maintenance of the branch, including stock rotation, general housekeeping
- Checking of incoming goods
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area
- Assisting with general branch duties
Attributes required for the Branch Assistant:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Have an ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
Applicants should hold a full UK driving licence.
As well as working for a company listed on the “Top 100 Best Companies To Work For” the benefits package for the Branch Assistant include:
- Salary up to £25,000
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- 33 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
- Discounted shopping platform
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company discount
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Free bean to cup coffee