Do you want to join a team where you’re valued? Are you passionate about customer service? Williams are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Manchester RFC. The successful candidate will enjoy a fast paced and hands-on role ensuring the branch runs smoothly for the best possible customer experience.
Fantastic communication and organisation skills are key to doing the right thing and building the long-lasting relationships Williams is all about. If this sounds like your cup of tea, read on!
Assistant Manager responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Daily branch administration
- Controlling stock and carrying out checks
- Updating merchandise
- Serving customers on the trade counter and answering the phone
- Supporting the day-to-day management of the team
- Winning new business
- Building relationships with suppliers and reps
- Completing the banking
- General warehousing
Attributes required for the Assistant Branch Manager:
- Great communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Highly motivated and a pro-active approach
- Ambitious and with a desire to achieve targets
- Industry knowledge is advantageous
As well as working for a company listed on the “Top 100 Best Companies To Work For”, the benefits package for the Assistant Branch Manager includes:
- Salary up to £30,000
- Monday – Friday – no weekends!
- 33 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Training and development courses to support you!
- Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
- discounted shopping platform
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company discount
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Free bean to cup coffee